Here’s a list of some of the services I offer:
Choosing the Right Cloud Service
As a small business, choosing the right cloud service can be a daunting task. As an enterprise, migrating on-premise email, file and collaboration tools can take away time and resources from your day-to-day operations.
With experience with Microsoft 365, Google Workplace, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and other services, I can help small businesses and non-profits choose the right cloud service for their needs and provide the experience larger enterprises need with transitioning on-premise data to the cloud.
Your staff have their hands full managing day-to-day operations. Need assistance getting a project off the ground, or have a staff augmentation need?
- Office 365 and Google Workplace migration assistance
- Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure production support
- VMWare VSphere implementation and administration
- MIcrosoft Active directory and server administration
- Project Management resources for small to medium-sized projects
- Implementation and best practices to get the most from your collaboration tools
Small/Home Office Services
Need assistance supporting a branch office or creating an effective home office for remote work?
- SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) network installation & configuration
- PC/Mac setup & customization
- Operating System and Hardware upgrades
- Network Security, firewalls & virus protection
- Shared print services
- Design & project management for Cabling and IT/Infrastructure/Tenant improvements
- Wireless network installation & configuration
- Surplus/Obsolete Equipment Liquidation
- Web site implementation and design
- Small business Intranet development