I’ve been playing with my Buddha Machine v2.0 for the past week and loveÂ it. I downloaded the .wav files played by Buddha Machine 1.0 and decided to buy one to play next to my 2.0 unit.
What rocks is that FM3 has released the .wav files for 1.0, as I mentioned, and the author of Boodler has written agents to use them:
1. Download the soundscape buddhamachine and place in the ‘effects’ folder. (of course you will need to extract it first) http://eblong.com/zarf/boodler/extraboo … ine.tar.gz
2. Download the buddha machine sounds which you will need from here: http://www.fm3buddhamachine.com/downloa … Vfiles.zip
3. Extract these and stick the ‘buddha loops loud’ folder in the boodler-snd folder.
4. Start one of the agents (see the buddhamachine readme for a list) I like buddhamachine.Layers or buddhamachine.ComplexLayers
5. Instant Buddha machine with virtually infinite combinations and pitches = CRAZY DELICIOUS.