I’m a technology professional in the Santa Cruz, CA area with 30+ years’ experience helping clients ranging from pre-funding startups looking to build their first infrastructures to assisting enterprise IT departments with complex projects and operational needs.
I specialize in network and operations design, cloud implementation and migration, VPN implementation/support and security consulting.
Looking for senior-level system administration resources to assist your technical teams? I can assist with a wide variety of Linux, UNIX, BSD, Windows and network systems.
As a small business, choosing the right cloud service can be a daunting task. As an enterprise, migrating on-premise email, file and collaboration tools can take away time and resources from your day-to-day operations.
I can assist with small businesses and non-profits with the information and the resources they require to choose the right cloud service, and the experience to assist larger enterprises with transitioning on-premise data to the cloud.
- Office 365 migration assistance
- G Suite migration assistance
- Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure production support
- MIcrosoft Active directory and server administration
- Resource augmentation for your current staff
- Project Management resources for small to medium-sized projects
- Implementation and best practices to get the most from your collaboration tools
Small Office/Home Office Solutions
- SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) network installation & configuration
- PC/Mac setup & customization
- Operating System upgrades
- Hardware upgrades
- Security, firewalls & virus protection
- Shared print services
- Design & project management for Cabling and IT/Infrastructure/Tenant improvements
- Wireless network installation & configuration
- Surplus/Obsolete Equipment Liquidation through Auctions or Secondary Markets and E-waste services
- Web site implementation and design
- Small business Intranet development
I’d love to hear from you and hear how I can help your business meet and exceed your goals.